What bubbles up when Kathy speaks is the solution. She reveals the most effective tool we have to overcome disease and find optimal health, which is also the solution for securing our future world. She tells you what that is and how you overcome despair. (Spoiler alert: It’s the food!). As a nutrition instructor and researcher, she witnesses healing every day, and shares the evidence with conviction and clarity. The executive director of the T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies has called Kathy “the best of the best” educator.
Book Kathy to present at your conference or event. She speaks on a number of topics, particularly on sustainability, plant-based nutrition, and the nexus between food, agriculture and global warming, including:
1. “Fork That!” – How to Combat Climate Change with Your Fork
2. Whose Job is It Anyway? – Our Obligation to Promote Sustainable Dietary Patterns that Protect the Planet
3. 10 Tips You May Not Want to Know Towards a Healthy Diet for You and the Planet
4. Calorie Density, Weight and Health – Now I Get It!
5. Wasted! Effects of Food Never Eaten